20 Ara 2010

My Jewelry Featured on JewelryObserver.com



Islamic Inspired Jewelry By Fatima Solmazgul


Tell Us Something About You And Your Jewelry

I’m living in the beautiful historical city Istanbul. Mostly I spend my time at mosques and other lovely historical places.

I love to feel the relax atmosphere and serenity. I design my jewelry at these places.


What Kind Of Materials Are You Using?

Sterling silver, fine silver and 22kt gold for custom orders


What Got You Started Jewelry Crafting?

8 years ago I started making OOAK jewelry as a hobby.

I love to make jewelry that breathes Ottoman history and shows my beautiful life as a Turkish-Muslim woman.


How and/or Where Do You Sell Your Jewelry?

Directly to my customers, on my Etsy Shop and on other online shops.


What Is Your Source of Inspiration?

I find my inspiration in historical details, that tells me how our forefathers were creating jewelry.


Why Handmade Jewelry?

I buy and wear handmade clothes and jewelry myself. I love to create and make handmade goods.

Find me on:
http://www.fatimasolmazgul.com/
www.etsy.com/shop/timasartstudio



Featured Jewelry Artist: The Jewelry Observer Interviews Fatima Solmazgul Copyright © 2010 The Jewelry Observer All Rights Reserved.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts with Thumbnails